01 February 2009

Amii Grove ukblonde babe

Amii Grove
Chest 32D (81cm)
Waist 25 (63cm)
Hips 36 (91cm)
Height 5'7" (170cm)
Shoe 5 (UK)
Hair Blonde
Eyes Blue
From a very young age I knew I wanted to be an entertainer. I always enjoyed making people smile as I danced around in my little ballerina outfits and put on shows for my family. Growing up was sometimes hard, we didnt have a lot and I grew up in a very strict family (although I always found it easy to twist my father round my little finger!) I have 5 brothers and two little sisters and being third from eldest I felt I had a responsibility and wanted them to look up to me. We grew up in a 'not so great' area in Birmingham, but as kids we loved it - everyone knew everybody else and parks etc. were right on our doorstep. I have two dogs, Charlie and Lulu. I enjoy learning to play tennis even though I'm not all that great (but soon will be, so move over Henman!!).

In school I was pretty much the typical tomboy - always playing sports at break time. That is, until I began to grow into a young woman and started to get lots of nasty remarks from a few girls. This jealousy didn't faze me however, and at 18 I started taking part in beauty pageants - my first being Miss Bikini World then Miss England read more






Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Search