03 May 2009

desire_x0x



From: Langley, British Columbia, Canada
Sex: female looking for Female
Age: 20
Drinks: occasionally
Smokes: no
Build: Average
Ethnic Origin: Caucasian (white)
Children: no
Height: 5' 5" (165cm)
Seeking: 1 on 1 sex
desire_x0x's Description:
I am a bi-sexual girl and just looking to try out the water more i guess i can say, i haven't had many chances to be with another girl since i am kind of in the closet. I like to go out and have a good time from clubs and bars to just having a night in.
desire_x0x's Ideal Partner:
I am looking for fun here and there with another sexy girl. I am looking for someone to teach me and thing or 2. I have been wanting to be with a girl for awhile just didn't know how to go about it since only very few of my friends know, so i am trying this way out fingers crossed. anyways i am wanting a sexy woman like me to have a good time ;) hope to hear from you sexy girls soon
see more
Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Search